jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From "Nicolas " <nto...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Issue when restoring the Node version history
Date Thu, 10 Aug 2006 21:58:53 GMT
Actually, I have followed you advice and Jukka's one about writing a custom
importer based on WorkspaceImporter. However, after deleting all checks and
rewriting some part of the code, I have this exception:

Exception in thread "main" javax.jcr.nodetype.ConstraintViolationException:
no matching child node definition found for {
http://www.jcp.org/jcr/1.0}rootVersion

This exception is raised when I call getEffectiveNodeType...

Where does this could come from? I really don't see.

Nico

--
a+
Nico