jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From "Nicolas " <nto...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Issue when restoring the Node version history
Date Wed, 09 Aug 2006 11:46:09 GMT
Tobias,

Are you sure no modifications are done (update of the UUID for instance)? I
have tried the way you described and it didn't seem to work properly. I had
no error but when I reexport the subtree, its weight was half on the
original.

I had add a look at the JSR170 spec on this and it seems some kind of
treatment must apply to the nodes reimported...

Am I misunderstanding something please?

Nico