jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From "Nicolas " <nto...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Issue when restoring the Node version history
Date Tue, 08 Aug 2006 18:21:54 GMT
Hi Tobias,

The issue I have is nothing allow

It's really simpler for me to update all protected nodes, restore the
version history and then switch back to the protection. However to do so, I
don't see any other option than adding a method reregisterBuiltIn in the
NodeTypeManager... I am not sure if it's a wise decision. Besides when I
try  commenting those check, the import is false. I think some reference are
out of date...

So unless you have a better idea, I have to implement an importXML method
for the Versioning. This method will have to be in core and would import any
/jcr:system/jcr:versionStorage of Jackrabbit.

What do you think of this solution? Do you have a better idea?

Nico