jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From "Piyush Purang" <ppur...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Nodetype documentation (NTDOC)
Date Fri, 25 Aug 2006 08:22:44 GMT
Hi Sten,

Did you test it on an xml defn file? My attempt didn't work.

java -jar ntdoc.jar -d . -t "whatever" customNodeTypes.xml

[INFO] Parsed 0 node type definitions
[INFO] Producing node type documentation to '.'

All that I can say is that it does find my file (If it didn't it
should be more vocal about it.) but fails to read it properly. And I
can assure you that the file has more than one valid nodeType defns
that jackrabbit has had no problem initializing with.

I tried it with the XML NT defns that come with jackrabbit and that
didn't work either.

Sources would have helped diagnosing the problem further..

Cheers
Piyush