jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From "Sten R. Sandvik" <...@enonic.com>
Subject SV: Node type documentation system
Date Thu, 03 Aug 2006 21:33:36 GMT
Yes, will do that. I have already sendt over a CLA for the JCA contribution. Do I need to sign
it again? :-)

________________________________

Fra: Jukka Zitting [mailto:jukka.zitting@gmail.com]
Sendt: to 03.08.2006 23:28
Til: dev@jackrabbit.apache.org
Emne: Re: Node type documentation system

Hi,

On 8/3/06, Sten R. Sandvik <srs@enonic.com> wrote:
> I am going through some old code on my computer and got to my "ntdoc" project
> that I initially made for my documentation needs for JSR 170 nodetypes. Just
> wondering if this is something that is already existing, or if I should commit it to
> jackrabbit. It needs alittle more work, but the initial version worked perfectly for
me.

> Take a look at the example and tell me what you think. The example is upped
> here: http://www.x3m.com/jcr/ntdoc-example.zip

That looks amazingly nice! Yes, we'd definitely appreciate a
contribution like that.

The best way to contribute such a tool would be to create a feature
request in the Jackrabbit issue tracker, and attach the sources and a
simple README file to the issue. If your tool is more than just a
source file or two, you will also need to sign a CLA and send it to
the ASF. See http://www.apache.org/licenses/#clas for details.

BR,

Jukka Zitting