jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Bletzinger <mblet...@ncsa.uiuc.edu>
Subject AccessManager contribution
Date Tue, 01 Aug 2006 18:51:50 GMT
Hello,
	I recently commented on JCR 153 that I have some time to contribute
towards implementing node level access control.  I also noticed that
JCR 350 seems to be part of the same issue.

I was wondering if someone could show me how I should get started
with this.  Are there other documents other than RFC 3744 and of
course JSR-170 that I should be looking at?  I realize that having
unknown people volunteering is a chancy business. However the time
available is short so I need to at least get enough understanding to
determine whether this work is even possible.

	Thanks
	Michael Bletzinger