jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From J Kuijpers <japq...@hotmail.com>
Subject problem retrieving nodes from different workspaces
Date Mon, 28 Aug 2006 12:26:46 GMT

Hello I am having a problem retrieving nodes from different workspaces. I
have supplied a runnable example class.

In this class I am creating two workspaces and add some nodes to them. When
I retrieve the nodes without first shutting down the repository I am getting
a result as expected:

workspace1Node1
workspace1Node2
workspace1Node3

But when I am shutting down the repository before retrieving the nodes
(passing true in the call to runTest(boolean)), I am getting unexpected
results:

workspace1Node3

This only happens with the DerbyPersistenceManager. Changing to
FileSystemPersistenceManager gives no problems.

Supplied repository.xml and runnable MultipleWorkspaceTest.java
http://www.nabble.com/user-files/235783/repository.xml repository.xml
http://www.nabble.com/user-files/235784/MultipleWorkspaceTest.java
MultipleWorkspaceTest.java
Sent from the Jackrabbit - Dev forum at Nabble.com.