jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From "Jukka Zitting" <jukka.zitt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: can't Import a system view using ImportXML
Date Tue, 08 Aug 2006 14:58:14 GMT
Hi,

On 8/8/06, Nicolas <ntoper@gmail.com> wrote:
> When I try to import a whole workspace, here is the exception thrown:
> /jcr:root: mandatory child node {http://www.jcp.org/jcr/1.0}system does not
> exist. I don't understand why it happens and how to correct it: the root
> node has children...

It seems that the importer is trying to recreate the root node. We
should probably add special handling of jcr:root in the importer code,
so that importing "<foo/>" and "<jcr:root><foo/></jcr:root>" (or the
equivalent system view) under the root node should both result in the
creation of a "foo" node just below the root node.

BR,

Jukka Zitting