jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From "Jukka Zitting" <jukka.zitt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Node type documentation system
Date Thu, 03 Aug 2006 21:28:50 GMT
Hi,

On 8/3/06, Sten R. Sandvik <srs@enonic.com> wrote:
> I am going through some old code on my computer and got to my "ntdoc" project
> that I initially made for my documentation needs for JSR 170 nodetypes. Just
> wondering if this is something that is already existing, or if I should commit it to
> jackrabbit. It needs alittle more work, but the initial version worked perfectly for
me.

> Take a look at the example and tell me what you think. The example is upped
> here: http://www.x3m.com/jcr/ntdoc-example.zip

That looks amazingly nice! Yes, we'd definitely appreciate a
contribution like that.

The best way to contribute such a tool would be to create a feature
request in the Jackrabbit issue tracker, and attach the sources and a
simple README file to the issue. If your tool is more than just a
source file or two, you will also need to sign a CLA and send it to
the ASF. See http://www.apache.org/licenses/#clas for details.

BR,

Jukka Zitting