jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From "Jukka Zitting" <jukka.zitt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: No way to implemente an AccessManager?
Date Tue, 01 Aug 2006 10:17:32 GMT
Hi,

On 8/1/06, Paco Avila <pavila@git.es> wrote:
> And now which possibilites do I have? Is possible to implement an custom
> AccessManager actually?

I suppose your problem is caused by Jackrabbit asking for permissions
on a node that hasn't yet been persisted, so you can't access it from
your AccessManager. I'm not sure how this is best handled, but one
workaround could be to just grant all permissions on such nodes. After
all the transient nodes are still completely controlled by that
session.

BR,

Jukka Zitting