jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Marcel Reutegger <marcel.reuteg...@day.com>
Subject Re: problem retrieving nodes from different workspaces
Date Tue, 29 Aug 2006 12:48:40 GMT
Your repository.xml file is broken.

You have:

<PersistenceManager
   class="org.apache.jackrabbit.core.state.db.DerbyPersistenceManager">
     <param name="url"
value="jdbc:derby:${rep.home}/version/db;create=true"/>
     <param name="schemaObjectPrefix" value="version_"/>
</PersistenceManager>

A fixed value for the parameter 'schemaObjectPrefix' will cause
Jackrabbit to write content of multiple workspaces into the same
table, thus possibly overwriting content.

You must use a value that includes the workspace name as a variable.

E.g. the sample configuration uses this:

<param name="schemaObjectPrefix" value="${wsp.name}_"/>

See also:
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/jackrabbit/trunk/jackrabbit/src/main/config/repository.xml

Using the sample repository.xml the test works fine even with a
shutdown in between.

regards
  marcel

>>> http://www.nabble.com/user-files/235784/MultipleWorkspaceTest.java

--
Marcel Reutegger
Day Management AG

marcel.reutegger@day.com
www.day.com

T 41 61 226 98 98
F 41 61 226 98 97

This message is a private communication. If you are
not the intended recipient, please do not read, copy,
or use it, and do not disclose it to others. Please
notify the sender of the delivery error by replying to
this message, and then delete it from your system.
Thank you. The sender does not assume any liability
for timely, trouble-free, complete, virus free, secure,
error free or uninterrupted arrival of this e-mail. For
verification please request a hard copy version.