jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Angela Schreiber <anch...@day.com>
Subject Re: jackrabbit-server-1.0.1.war distribution
Date Fri, 18 Aug 2006 08:58:09 GMT
hi

i re-read your description multiple times and i don't
manage to interprete, whether your problem is caused
by a bug in the server or by a wrong behaviour of your
dav-client.

the exception insinuates, that the client successfully
created a lock on the server. however, a subsequent
PUT call cannot be executed: apparently the client is not
recognized as lock holder any more.

so:
please analyse the http conversation.
make sure, that your dav-client deals properly with the
LOCK that was  created (see RFC 2518 for details).

if you find out, that dreamweaver behaves properly
(and according to the RFC) please provide a description,
how we can reproduce the problem with any other dav-client.
alternatively, you may provide a conversation log, that
allows us to reproduce it.

regards
angela