jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Angela Schreiber <anch...@day.com>
Subject Re: Litmus setup to run against jackrabbit
Date Tue, 15 Aug 2006 15:28:15 GMT
David Kennedy wrote:

> When
> you responded previously that the testcases you used to drive the webdav
> server were the litmus tests, I'd assumed that the same tests could be
> used against either servlet.

ah? so you didn't read my follow-up remark?

http://www.mail-archive.com/dev@jackrabbit.apache.org/msg02118.html

and even the original post points to a JIRA issue that
only affects the simple server... btw. JCR-416 is fixed
in the meantime... this may answer your questions below
regarding PROPPATCH.

> Do you have a test suite you use to drive
> the JCRWebdavServerServlet?

http://www.mail-archive.com/dev@jackrabbit.apache.org/msg02118.html

since the client is not completed yet (again this clearely
stated in the index.jsp and in multiple previous posts),
the answer is no... there is no need for a separate test
suite... the TCK was delivered with JSR 170.

regards
angela