jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Angela Schreiber <anch...@day.com>
Subject Re: jackrabbit-server-1.0.1.war distribution
Date Mon, 14 Aug 2006 06:36:05 GMT
Shanmugam Gopal wrote:

> By deploying the war distribution in Tomcat 5.5, l am trying to perform
> checkout, checkin and
> versiong from any webdav client - Dreamweaver.(Dreamweaver supports
> webdav and I am trying to access the repository by using Manage site
> option.)
>
> While debugging the code, I found that Dreamweaver makes only calls like
> "OPTIONS", "GET", "LOCK" and "PUT".
> It does not make any http calls like "CHECKIN" OR "CHECKOUT".

ah. in this case your discription was misleading. i don't
have a dreamweaver installation. so how should i know,
what you mean by 'checkin', 'checkout'?

please check the HTTP conversation between your client
and the dav server. and second, find out, whether the
same problem occurs with other dav clients as well.

unless you are able to provide a detailed description of
what is failing and under which condition, i can't help you.
i could imagine, that LOCK on a null resource fails.  but
this is just a wild guess.

angela

ps: please. always send messages to the dev list and not to
me directly.