jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Julian Reschke <julian.resc...@gmx.de>
Subject org.apache.jackrabbit.test.api.TestAll against L1 repository?
Date Wed, 09 Aug 2006 16:41:01 GMT
Hi,

as far as I understand, the TCK is supposed to run against an L1 (==
read only) repository. For instance, the property tests certainly try to
find testable properties without having to create them...

Now, AbstractJCRTest.cleanUpTestRoot fails due to
UnsupportedOperationExceptions over here. Shouldn't the whole method
only excute when isSupported(LEVEL2)? Or am I missing a parameter to set
to keep the tests from trying to do the write accesses?

Best regards, Julian