jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Jack Park <jack.p...@sri.com>
Subject Re: AbstractSAXEventGenerator query
Date Mon, 07 Aug 2006 14:17:53 GMT
Thanks!

What I have done in the mean time is simply clone code from two classes,
AbstractSAXEventGenerator and the class that extends it and, from that,
written my own exporter that works fine!

I don't have the results in front of me, and perhaps I should try
another export just to prove it again (in case some code changed
recently), but, the general form of an export I did looks like this:
<node ...>
   <property...>
   </property>
   <property...>
   </property>
<node...>
I did not see any </node>
But, I will say this: I only hand cleaned up the first half dozen nodes
in a fairly large export. Exports come without any line breaks for
prettyprinting, so it's quite a chore to turn the file into a
"prettyprint" appearance to see the missing </node>

I should point out that I remain most pleased with jackrabbit!

Thanks
Jack