jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Jack Park <jack.p...@sri.com>
Subject AbstractSAXEventGenerator query
Date Sun, 06 Aug 2006 19:20:44 GMT
What might be the objections raised to turning this abstract class into
a public one (in future distributions) for purposes of allowing others
to write exporters in jackrabbit applications that have different
behaviors? That would be done by externally extending this class. (I
realize that, as a default, one can simply duplicate the code in this
class externally).

As a for instance, I would prefer to be able to just export an arbitrary
node (perhaps there is a way, but I haven't found it), and I'd prefer to
have the namespace declarations not go with the first node exported, but
instead, go with a set of declarations outside nodes.
And, I wouldn't mind a closing </node> tag (not available in an svn
build from a month ago, possibly changed lately?)

Thanks.
Jack