jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From "Peeter Piegaze" <peeter.pieg...@day.com>
Subject Re: Nodetype documentation (NTDOC)
Date Thu, 24 Aug 2006 21:09:38 GMT
Sten,

The output looks nice. This will come in handy for me. I look forward
to the contribution.

Cheers,
Peeter

On 8/24/06, Sten R. Sandvik <srs@enonic.com> wrote:
> Hi all.
>
> I recently wrote about a nodetype documentation tool I had developed and used. As my
understanding this could be used by alot of people and seems to be missing as a tool in Jackrabbit.
I have found it quite useful to be able to visualize the node types in a more structured "human-readable"
form. Therefore I developed ntdoc (node type documentation generator) that creates JavaDoc
like pages for node types.

> I have not yet had time to structure the code so that it is suitable for contribution
to Jackrabbit, but will do in the near future. Hopefully by next week. But in the meantime
it is avaliable on my blog here: http://www.codewreck.net