jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From "Sten R. Sandvik" <...@enonic.com>
Subject Nodetype documentation (NTDOC)
Date Thu, 24 Aug 2006 20:46:50 GMT
Hi all.

I recently wrote about a nodetype documentation tool I had developed and used. As my understanding
this could be used by alot of people and seems to be missing as a tool in Jackrabbit. I have
found it quite useful to be able to visualize the node types in a more structured "human-readable"
form. Therefore I developed ntdoc (node type documentation generator) that creates JavaDoc
like pages for node types.

I have not yet had time to structure the code so that it is suitable for contribution to Jackrabbit,
but will do in the near future. Hopefully by next week. But in the meantime it is avaliable
on my blog here: http://www.codewreck.net

Cheers!