jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From "hsp" <piccina...@ibest.com.br>
Subject Multiple inheritance
Date Wed, 16 Aug 2006 18:46:49 GMT
Hi;
If this question was already answered, my apologies, but I don't find such answer and need
to know if Jackrabbit is ready for multiple inheritance.
For instance, if I have declared the following structure of node types:

      nt:base

      node:base
      ____|________________________
      |                      |                        |
   node:file     node:folder       node:added
                             |______________|

                                  node:final

So, the xml for the node:final would be like:

<nodeType name="node:final" isMixin="false" hasOrderableChildNodes="false" primaryItemName="">
	<supertypes>
                       <supertype>node:folder</supertype>
                       <supertype>node:added</supertype>
	</supertypes>
</nodeType>

Will it work in Jackrabbit? I saw some declarations that use two supertypes but one of them
is mixin, is the same thing putting more than one supertype of custom node type?
If it is ok for Jackrabbit, so when I query for node:base I will get node:final too?
Thanks for your Help.
Helio.