jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Paco Avila <pav...@git.es>
Subject Re: error in node.save() don't cancel child added node
Date Thu, 03 Aug 2006 18:24:48 GMT
El jue, 03-08-2006 a las 20:16 +0200, Tobias Bocanegra escribi├│:
> if the save fails, no item is persisted and the node remains in the
> transient space of his session.

ok, the others users can't see this node, but the "adder" user can. How
do I elimnate this node from the "adder" user session? If the node can't
be added because of lack of privileges it shold be automatically removed
from transiente space?

--
Paco Avila <pavila@git.es>