jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From olivier <oliv.b...@voila.fr>
Subject Search with the SQL language and conditions
Date Tue, 22 Aug 2006 10:07:22 GMT
Hi,
I would search files in the repository. I use SQL language.
Here my code :
String keywords = "olivier";
String querySQL = "SELECT * FROM " + "nt:file" +" WHERE jcr:path Like '%" + keywords + "%'";

QueryManager queryManager = session.getWorkspace().getQueryManager();
Query query = queryManager.createQuery(querySQL,"sql");
QueryResult queryResult = query.execute();
System.out.println("noombre de resultats : " + queryResult.getRows().getSize());
I obtain no error, but no results. When i delete the condition "where...", I recover all the
files.
Why don't it function with the condition "where..."?
Somebody can he help me?
Olivier