jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From "Nicolas " <nto...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Creating the tmp directory if it doesn't exist
Date Fri, 28 Jul 2006 21:09:40 GMT
One issue is the size of the tmp directory.

During backup, I first write here all workspaces (one at a time) and the
version history. This is why I included a parameter to set it up since you
might want to sett it up on another disk.

 I propose to keep the parameter and if it is not set (this would be the
default configuration), I will simply use the current directory (I put there
only one file, delete it, then another file and so on).

What do you think?

BR
Nico

I think it's better to automatically create such a working directory