jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From "Nicolas " <nto...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Backupping the VersionHistory
Date Thu, 27 Jul 2006 12:04:00 GMT
Hi Jukka,

Copying all workspaces into another repository was the initial idea. I
changed my approach because of the data format issue: it is possible a PM
switch format and break backward compatibility where the export system view
will be always valid.

The export system view will be compressed so most of the overhead is CPU +
RAM based.

You have far more experience than me on JR, if you think working on the
persistence manager is way better, I'll do it this way. Please tell me :)