jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From "Nicolas " <nto...@gmail.com>
Subject Backup Tool batch of questions
Date Fri, 21 Jul 2006 14:21:41 GMT
Hi,

As you can see in Subversion (in contrib/backup/), I have started "real"
work on this project. I still have a few questions. Can you please help me
on those?

Can you please confirm me the visibility of the Namespaces. To me, it is the
whole repository. Is it correct? I will post its backup class soon.

I can't find a way to use NIO with java.util.zip. I will probably use nio on
some parts but mostly io unless someone can tell me how to use nio with zip.
Any ideas please?

Last points but the most important ones: here is the list of the resources I
intend to backup. If you see any other resource to backup, please tell me.

- the backup configuration file  (we kind of need it for restore)
- the repository (through copying it into another PM)
- All workspaces
- Namespaces
- NodeType
- NodeVersionHistories
- Repository.xml
- all workspaces.xml

Thank you all for your great help on this.

Nico