jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From "Shanmugam Gopal" <haishanmu...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: Accessing Jackrabbit repository from WebDAV Client(Dreamweaver, FrontPage 2003)
Date Mon, 03 Jul 2006 07:12:43 GMT

I am not able to understand what you are saying. Can you elaborate on this?
I am accessing the repository by giving the URL, username and password.

For example:
After clicking OK, It asks for username and password.

The request goes to the repository server and retrieves folder inofrmation.
But the remote repository files are not getting displayed.

>From: "jeremi joslin" <jeremi23@gmail.com>
>To: dev@jackrabbit.apache.org
>Subject: Re: Accessing Jackrabbit repository from WebDAV
>Client(Dreamweaver, FrontPage 2003)
>Date: Mon, 3 Jul 2006 14:35:36 +0800
>have you tried to mount the repository in your system?
>On 7/1/06, Shanmugam Gopal <haishanmugam@hotmail.com> wrote:
>>Dear All,
>>I am trying to access jackrabbit repository from Microsoft FrontPage 2003
>>through the remote website option. But after giving the correct URL,
>>username and password,
>>the remote website doesn't display the repository contents.
>>But the same works fine for Macromedia Dreamweaver 8.
>>Can anyone help me on this?
>>Shanmugam G
>>Who will win Bollywood's most coveted IIFA awards? You decide! Cast your
>>vote! http://server1.msn.co.in/sp06/IIFA2006/static/weekend.asp

Shah Rukh fan? Know all about the Baadshah of Bollywood. On MSN Search

View raw message