jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Nicolas Modrzyk <Nicolas.Modr...@macnica.com>
Subject Re: web dav (only folders displayed when using custom repository)
Date Mon, 10 Jul 2006 06:09:25 GMT
Hi Angela,

Thank you for your really quick and precise answer. I found my way
through the webdav configuration now. I like the different set of
interfaces available, really makes everything extendable and nicely
fitting.

Would it be possible to have the webdav configuration DTD available
as a url from the jackrabbit side ? Or is it too far offside the
project ?

I'd be interested into other people feedback on the subject now that
I am at it. As in ... how is webdav practically used on top of the
JCR ? In my own project, I'm focusing into importing/exporting binary
content using the access controls defined. Are there any other
scenarios ?

Regards,

Nicolas,