jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Nicolas Modrzyk <Nicolas.Modr...@macnica.com>
Subject Re: web dav (only folders displayed when using custom repository)
Date Wed, 12 Jul 2006 02:13:04 GMT
Good morning,

Regarding the following:
http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.apache.jackrabbit.devel/6783/

One minor suggestion would actually to create a:
jackrabbit-webdav-servlets jar file, instead of putting them into the
webapp if possible.

Main reason for that being that when using maven, you can rely on
dependencies for jar files, but not for war files.
My work now is extending some of the webdav servlets, and if there
are in war file, as you described it in the link above, it makes it
hard for others to keep in sync and extends those servlets.

What do you think ?

Nicolas,