jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Nicolas Modrzyk <Nicolas.Modr...@macnica.com>
Subject Re: web dav (only folders displayed when using custom repository)
Date Mon, 10 Jul 2006 06:21:55 GMT
Hi again,

I am realizing only now, that even though I can define multiple
handlers from the webdav xml configuration, I can't seem to be able
to assign nodetypes/collections for each of them, even though it's
possible to achieve this programmatically.

Is this a mid-read on my part or could this have been possibly
forgotten ?

On Jul 7, 2006, at 7:09 PM, Angela Schreiber wrote:

> Nicolas Modrzyk wrote:
>> It's working great, except I can only see and handle folders. Any
>> obvious reasons for that ? Did I mis-configured or forgot to do
>> something ?
> i would check the configuration first. it defines among
> other things, which nodetypes should be treated as
> collections.
> angela

View raw message