jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Nicolas Modrzyk <Nicolas.Modr...@macnica.com>
Subject Re: web dav (only folders displayed when using custom repository)
Date Mon, 10 Jul 2006 06:21:55 GMT
Hi again,

I am realizing only now, that even though I can define multiple
handlers from the webdav xml configuration, I can't seem to be able
to assign nodetypes/collections for each of them, even though it's
possible to achieve this programmatically.

Is this a mid-read on my part or could this have been possibly
forgotten ?

Regards,

Nicolas,