jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From "Jukka Zitting" <jukka.zitt...@gmail.com>
Subject Abuse of persistence managers
Date Mon, 31 Jul 2006 08:57:50 GMT
Hi,

Quite often we receive questions about custom persistence managers or
ways to run Jackrabbit on top of existing data sources. This is not
what I'd recommend as a best practice at least for normal deployments,
so I'm wondering what part of our public message points people to that
direction. There's the FAQ that discusses quite a lot about different
persistence managers based on relatively distant discussions. Any
other places that could do with updates on this matter?

BR,

Jukka Zitting