jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From "Jukka Zitting" <jukka.zitt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: skip test cases for known issues
Date Sun, 23 Jul 2006 17:05:55 GMT
Hi,

On 7/21/06, Marcel Reutegger <marcel.reutegger@gmx.net> wrote:
> > * Support for a Maven option to selectively enable known issues
> > without touching project.properties, like "maven
> > -Dknown.issues.override=DocumentViewTest"
>
> Not sure if this will be used a lot, but why not...

I like to use command line overrides a lot. That's why my original
approach allowed "maven -DJCR-nnn=true test" for enabling selected
known issue tests.

Support for command line options is also a main use case for
implementing the method and class name shorthands (i.e. no need to
type the fully qualified method name). Less typing...

BR,

Jukka Zitting