jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From "Jukka Zitting" <jukka.zitt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Issue with compiling Jackrabbit
Date Sat, 15 Jul 2006 22:08:54 GMT

On 7/15/06, Nicolas <ntoper@gmail.com> wrote:
> Sorry it works fine if I check out the code.

Good that it works. We generally want to avoid any commits that breaks
the compile, preferably also changes that break any unit tests. There
are currently a few unit tests that fail because of known issues, I'm
working on a mechanism to flag them as such to keep the test suite

> I guess it's an issue with Eclipse and the subversion plugin... If anyone
> has a hint...

Could your problem be caused by missing entries in the project build path?

Jukka Zitting