jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From "Jukka Zitting" <jukka.zitt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Elements en Property Type
Date Sat, 08 Jul 2006 13:29:04 GMT
Hi,

On 7/8/06, Paul en/of Alexandra <paulalexandra@home.nl> wrote:
> But up to now i haven't found a way to specify the right jcr property
> type of an xml element. It there a standard way to do this?

You can specify the node type of an imported element as the
jcr:primaryType attribute:

    <Person xmlns:jcr="http://www.jcp.org/jcr/1.0" jcr:primaryType="Person"
                 name="a Name" address="an Address" number="3"/>

I would suggest using an XSL transformation from your original XML
document to the above document view snippet (or better yet, a system
view snippet that is better suited fo accurate import).

BR,

Jukka Zitting