jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From "Jukka Zitting" <jukka.zitt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Config file and launch backup
Date Wed, 05 Jul 2006 11:38:47 GMT
Hi,

On 7/5/06, Nicolas Toper <ntoper@gmail.com> wrote:
> In our earlier chat today, you used a method from RepositoryImpl create with
> two arguments: RepositoryImpl.create("repo.xml", "repo/"); I don't find it
> in the Javadoc nor in the code. What is the correct way to instantiate the
> right Repository providing I have all params?

Sloppy writing on my part. There's a
RepositoryImpl.create(RepositoryConfig) method that takes a
RepositoryConfig instance that you can create with a
RepositoryConfig.create("repo.xml", "repo/") call:

    RepositoryCofnig config = RepositoryConfig.create("...", "...");
    RepositoryImpl repository = RepositoryImpl.create(config);

BR,

Jukka Zitting