jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From "Roy T. Fielding" <field...@gbiv.com>
Subject website look
Date Wed, 19 Jul 2006 02:49:58 GMT
As part of the website upgrade, someone decided to change the ASF logo.
As you might imagine, making arbitrary changes to the Apache logos are
just as forbidden here as they would be for any other company.
I have reverted the change to project.xml that caused the new logo
to be shown.  Unfortunately, that messes up the CSS layout, which is
entirely too fragile at the moment -- just try adjusting the screen
width on your browser to see why.

I am supposed to be on vacation right now and don't have access to
the right software.  Hopefully, folks can make another pass at the
website look and (without changing the ASF logo) improve it.

Also, the main reason we needed a new Jackrabbit logo is because the
project is "Apache Jackrabbit".  Leaving the Apache part out of the logo
is not an option.  Hopefully that will be easy to adjust.

....Roy