jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Robert Ritchy <rit...@jarbo.com>
Subject Re: Content driven web application
Date Sun, 30 Jul 2006 00:52:31 GMT
This would be a great project and I'd be very interested as well. More
importantly than the apps; I'd love to see a nice framework (and
patterns) emerge for building content-focused web applications. The
components that come out of this project will be great building blocks
for feature-rich apps in the future. And, that classloader is perfect
for something like this.

Want to add a blog or wiki section to your web-app? Simple.

Cheers
Robert