jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Marcel Reutegger <marcel.reuteg...@gmx.net>
Subject Re: event listener not getting any events..
Date Fri, 28 Jul 2006 09:02:31 GMT
hsp wrote:
> But, the node I create is kind of type "esc:base" and it is
 > inside the iterator, and its child (autocreated) that is kind
 > of type "nt:hierarchyNode" also is inside the iterator, why?

this has been discussed already extensively on the user list. See:
http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.comp.apache.jackrabbit.user/408

> Another doubt, the absPath is relative to the root of the
> workspace,  or it means the root of the parent node that
 > generates the event?

it's the absolute path to a node in the workspace.

> I configured the isDeep as "false" and it didn't fired anymore.

with an absPath of "/" you will only get events when the root node is
modified.

> Is the event Listener stable? Because it seens some times not
> firing the listener class.

Can you please provide a test case that shows this behaviour? Thank you.

regards
  marcel