jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Angela Schreiber <anch...@day.com>
Subject Re: web dav (only folders displayed when using custom repository)
Date Mon, 10 Jul 2006 13:14:00 GMT
Nicolas Modrzyk wrote:
> Hi again,
>
> I am realizing only now, that even though I can define multiple
> handlers from the webdav xml configuration, I can't seem to be able  to
> assign nodetypes/collections for each of them, even though it's
> possible to achieve this programmatically.

you are right. you can't specify separate nodetypes mappings
for the various handlers.

the configuration is one of the issues that needs to
be address for JCR-417. this has been discussed twice
in the dev-list and i started with the split some time
ago. however, i need some quite time to think about it
carefully and perform some minimal test.

kind regards
angela