jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Angela Schreiber <anch...@day.com>
Subject Re: web dav (only folders displayed when using custom repository)
Date Mon, 10 Jul 2006 13:04:08 GMT
hi nicolas

> Would it be possible to have the webdav configuration DTD available  as
> a url from the jackrabbit side ? Or is it too far offside the  project ?

a) yes
b) no
as far as i know there exists (up to now) no documentation
for the webdav stuff in the jackrabbit site... at least
i couldn't find any.

> I'd be interested into other people feedback on the subject now that  I
> am at it. As in ... how is webdav practically used on top of the  JCR ?

in jackrabbit it's used twice:

a) jcr-server: mapping 'Node' as collection and 'Property' as non-coll.
b) 'simple':   mapping by default 'nt:file' as non-coll.

regards
angela