jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Angela Schreiber <anch...@day.com>
Subject Re: Accessing Jackrabbit repository from WebDAV Client(Dreamweaver, FrontPage 2003)
Date Mon, 03 Jul 2006 08:03:04 GMT
hi

please be more specific about the problem you are facing.
you may check logfiles first or analyze the http
conversation in order to find out whether the server does
not send the information regarding non-collection resoures
or if you client does not display it (for whatever reason).

thanks a lot
angela