jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From "Peeter Piegaze" <peeter.pieg...@day.com>
Subject Re: restore without persistence
Date Wed, 26 Jul 2006 21:38:17 GMT
Hi David,

The state of the versionable node is stored in a subnode of the
version node with the same name as the versionable, but of type
nt:frozenNode. The frozen node itself is not an exact copy of the
versionable, but all the information about the state of the
versionable at version-time is recoverable. Have a look at the spec
for more details.

On 7/26/06, David Kennedy <davek@us.ibm.com> wrote:
> Is there a way to retrieve the "versions" of a node without actually
> persisting them?  Here, by "versions" I mean the actual instance of the
> primaryNodeType and not the Version object.  I'd like to be able to show
> the differences between 2 versions of a node without having to restore the
> one out of version storage (and replace the current node).
> David

View raw message