jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Thomas Bopp <as...@uni-paderborn.de>
Subject Re: Modifying node types
Date Fri, 14 Jul 2006 07:24:10 GMT
Hi there!

I have similar problems with changing node-type-definitions and
registering nodes in general.
I am currently using CompactNodeTypeDefReader and auto-generating the
node definitions
from Annotations. For that data-classes are used which represent the
different
nodes in the repository. When I change these classes and apply more
annotations the
node definition in the repository should also change.

My question is when will the reregister-method for changing node type
definitions
be supported ? Currently I need to remove the repository in order to
activate my changes
- or is there another way to do it ?

Thanx in advance,
::Thomas