jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From "hsp" <piccina...@ibest.com.br>
Subject Re: event listener not getting any events..
Date Thu, 27 Jul 2006 20:50:06 GMT
I have some doubts about the listeners.
In my case I am registering per session (it works only per session, ok) the listener, like
this:
"...
		eSession.getWorkspace().getObservationManager().addEventListener(
				new ListenerNodeAddEscribaBase(eSession.getSession()),
				Event.NODE_ADDED,
				"/",
				true,
				null,
				new String[] {"esc:base"},
				false
		);
		logger.info("checking registered Listeners");
		EventListenerIterator eli = eSession.getWorkspace().getObservationManager().getRegisteredEventListeners();
		while(eli.hasNext()){
			eli.nextEventListener();
			logger.info("has listener");
		}
..."
So, when I save the session, the class ListenerNodeAddEscBase() is called.
But, the node I create is kind of type "esc:base" and it is inside the iterator, and its child
(autocreated) that is kind of type "nt:hierarchyNode" also is inside the iterator, why? There
are some other autocreated nodes under the child of node I created that there is not inside
the iterator...I want only to get the nodes of kind of type "esc:base", how to do it?

Another doubt, the absPath is relative to the root of the workspace, or it means the root
of the parent node that generates the event? I configured the isDeep as "false" and it didn't
fired anymore.

Is the event Listener stable? Because it seens some times not firing the listener class.

Glad by the help I hope get, thanks.
Hsp.