jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Thomas Heute <the...@jboss.org>
Subject Re: Alternative JSR 170 implementation?
Date Tue, 11 Jul 2006 08:54:52 GMT

I would not recommend to start yet another project, you can simply change the
persistence manager.
The way we do it, is by using a singleton service with a distributed cache
using a Hibernate persistent manager.

If you are willing to improve our solution and serious about it feel free to
contact me. (We would need to decouple it from our portal implementation
first but this would not be hard since they are not highly coupled)

Thomas.