jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Paco Avila <pav...@git.es>
Subject HierarchyManager can't build path
Date Tue, 25 Jul 2006 10:36:57 GMT
I'm programming my own AccessManager and I have two issues. The first is
with actual jacrabbit version 1.0.1. In attached file Dummy.java line 70
there is a comment about this. In the development version this bug is
gone.

But a have another bug in the development version of Jackrabbit. This is
a weir error because I can't reproduce it always. But with this code it
raises very often:

for (int i=0; i<100; i++) {
   Node n1 = myRoot.addNode("pepe "+i, "nt:hierarchyNode");
}

The exception is thrown in line 93 of MyAccessManager.java. There is a
comment on it. The exception says me that HierarchyManager can't build a
path.

--
Paco Avila <pavila@git.es>