jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Paco Avila <pav...@git.es>
Subject Implementing a custom LoginModule
Date Tue, 04 Jul 2006 12:11:17 GMT
Hi, I'm now imlementing a custom LoginModule and I have several
questions :)

* I've seen that JBoss have several implemented LoginModules
(http://wiki.jboss.org/wiki/Wiki.jsp?page=JBossSX) . So can I use any of
these LoginModules with Jackrabbit?

* Using SimpleLoginModule I am implementing my own one. Actually
performs the login check using a user/pass words plain file. Also I am
implementing a custom AccessManager. I know I can get the user principal
in the AccessManager doing:

 context.getSubject().getPrincipals();

In my AccessManager implementation I need to check permissions by user
name and user role. The user name is in the getPrincipal() hash. But...
where can I put/get the roles? Should I add the roles to the principals
or there is a standar method?

Thanks in advance.
--
Paco Avila <pavila@git.es>