jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From "Nicolas Toper" <nto...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Main Entry Point for Backup Tool
Date Mon, 26 Jun 2006 11:23:54 GMT
Fine for me. However if we put only a getBackupRepository() in
RepositoryImpl() (  I agree on this, the class is working this way already)
, I would use instead backup and restore (BackupRepository extend the Backup
abstract class and I need to have a consistant naming on this side too
please see
http://www.deviant-abstraction.net/wp-content/uploads/2006/06/classdiagram.gif
).

Nicolas