jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From "Nicolas Toper" <nto...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Main Entry Point for Backup Tool
Date Mon, 26 Jun 2006 08:47:52 GMT
Hi,

About the names of the methods, which ones would you propose?

About the exceptions: some other exceptions can be raised and they will all
be propagated to this method. I need some specific exception to encapsulate
them all, unless of course, you fill it is better to let them as they are?

The user/password are in the BackupConfig class already. OK on the thrown
exception.

--
a+
Nico