jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From "Nicolas Toper" <nto...@gmail.com>
Subject Class Diagram for the backup tool
Date Tue, 06 Jun 2006 21:07:40 GMT
Hi,

I have updated the wiki: I have added a first version of the class diagram
and I have updated the XML Conf file. A few questions though:

- Should we backup repository properties? (I have seen a method for this in
the javadoc; what is it exactly?)
- Should I add a namespace in the conf file or it is useless?

About the class diagram, it is only the general structure. I will add
(depending on your comments) in the next few days all methods and attribute.

Thanks for your help,

Nico