jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From "Alexandru Popescu" <the.mindstorm.mailingl...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Apache2 licensed JCRBrowser Eclipse plugin // version 0.9.0 released
Date Tue, 13 Jun 2006 17:22:19 GMT
Thanks Sandro for remembering this tool. I was looking at it a long
time ago (and I guess that I did it through jLibrary). I have a
question: what is the difference between standard edition and the
jlibrary edition?

The "killer" feature I am looking for is the possibility to edit the
values on different properties, add/remove properties. This woul be an
wonderfull admin tool (like the ones our RDBMS DBAs have)

./alex
--
.w( the_mindstorm )p.